Environmental Policy Statement
Dataflow Business Systems is committed to reducing our impact on the environment. We are aware that our daily operations result in the generation of waste and as a result, will strive to improve our environmental performance over time.
We will endeavour to operate in an environmentally responsible manner at all times and strive to implement additional initiatives which will further reduce our impacts on the environment.
Our commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our staff and the community in which we operate. We are committed to:
- Complying with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Reducing and recycling our waste products.
- Make all staff members aware of our environmental policy statement and our continued commitment to the environment.
- Continually improve our environmental commitment by implementing initiatives which will reduce our impacts overtime.
Signed: B J Hall
Name: Bradley Hall
Position: General Manager
Date: 16th March 2016
WHAT IS THE GREEN STAMP PROGRAM?
The Green Stamp Program is an environmental initiative developed by the Printing Industries Association of Australia (WA) in conjunction with the Western Australian Department of Environment. The program assists small to medium printing businesses to incorporate processes and practices that avoid, reduce, reuse, recycle and dispose of their wastes in an environmentally sensitive manner. The program has identified and focuses on several key areas considered essential to reducing the environmental impact of the printing industry. These areas are:
- Correct disposal of waste products (preferably to recycling or reuse);
- Storage practices associated with chemicals, inks and other hazardous substances; Wastewater management
- Prevention of pollution of ground and storm water systems;
- Energy and resource conservation; and
- The development and implementation of environmental management plans.